IN THE MORNING THE FIRST THING TO DO IS TURN ON THE OVEN
• SET THE OVEN TEMPERATURE AS INDICATED ON THE LABEL
• ALWAYS USE A PRE-HEATED OVEN
Do not turn on the oven at a high temperature because the time taken to reach the desired temperature is always the same, whether you set the thermostat to 250 ° or 170 °.
• DO NOT CONCENTRATE ALL THE COOKING INTO THE FIRST HOURS OF THE
Stagger cooking times throughout the morning, to keep the inviting aroma that comes from cooking inside the room.
• CAREFULLY PLACE THE PRODUCTS ON THE TRAYS
Leaving a small space between one product and another.
• MAKE SURE THE TRAYS ARE ALWAYS CLEAN
In this way, bad smells are avoided.
• NEVER OPEN THE OVEN DURING COOKING
Since it would lower the ideal temperature, and that could compromise the success of the cooking causing the collapse of the product if not yet stabilized. Opening the oven, to check the cooking of the products, is recommended only in the last 5 minutes.
• AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FOLLOW THE COOKING TIMES INDICATED ON THE BOX AND IN THE CATALOG
• USE A SECONDARY TIMER IN ADDITION TO THE OVEN TIMER
Using a secondary timer will help you to remember that the products are being cooked.
• AFTER COOKING IS FINISHED, REMOVE THE TRAYS FROM THE OVEN
Checking that the color of the surface is uniformly golden and that the product is well formed and well structured.
• LET THE PRODUCTS REST AS SOON AS THEY COME OUT OF THE OVEN FOR ABOUT 15/20 MINUTES
ATTENTION – If it is necessary to increase / decrease the number of products in the oven, as a rule, the advice is:
MORE PRODUCTS, MORE TIME; LESS PRODUCTS, LESS TIME. 5/10 ° C at most.
• BEST RESULTS, USE STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER
• NEVER RE-FREEZE A DEFROSTED PRODUCT
Check that product rotations are always carried out, monitoring and checking the expiration date.
• AVOID STORING THE BRIOCHES
with other products because of odor contamination.
• ALWAYS CHECK THAT THE TEMPERATURE OF THE PRESERVATOR IS BETWEEN -18 ° and -22 °
• DO NOT OVERFILL THE FREEZER
Always make sure that the closure is complete. Periodically defrost and clean the freezer: the quality of the product will benefit. In the event of a power failure, do not open the freezer. This is necessary to maintain the temperature of the product for as long as possible.
• ALWAYS CLOSE BAGS THAT ARE NOT ENTIRELY USED
The product, at low temperatures, dehydrates quickly if it is not protected. This compromises its quality.